Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

A few pictures from Christmas Eve & Christmas Day

Christmas Eve lunch at my Grandma's house. We hadn't seen alot of the extended family in a while, so it was really nice.
Michaela with her great grandma.
And with her grandma & grandpa.
My sister, nephew and me.
Some family shots.

We went to the Children's Mass that afternoon, and then to a friends house for dinner. I didn't get any pictures, but check out this awesome house that we saw on the way to their house!

Christmas morning, Michaela slept in kind of late. We didn't get around to opening presents until around 10:30 am.
She was more interested in the paper. A monkey for the monkey!

She made out like a bandit!

We went to my dad's house in the afternoon on Christmas day. We ate posole & tamales, played lots of games, watched some movies and had a great time. We had so much fun that I forgot to take any pictures! Here is the only one I got:


I hope you all had as enjoyable Christmas as I did!

2 comments:

regan said...

great pictures.....i love that baby girl, sure wish i could manage to get another one of those!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of Michaela could not have been more adorable!!! =) Yes, she did make out like a little bandit!! I'm glad you guys had such a nice Christmas.

Thank you for the comment... guess who the "estate manager" is... his wife, who intimidates me more than pretty much anyone else!! =(