Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's finally Christmas in my house...

Look how huge our tree is! It looked small in the lot, but it takes up most of our front room. Yowza!
Michaela is putting her first ornament on her first Christmas tree.

Putting the angel on top.
I love nativities. Here are four of mine on the bookcase. And one more. This is my favorite because it is the one I grew up with. Just looking at it makes me teary eyed with nostalgia.
All lit up.

Our stockings hung with care.

Santa is hanging out on our entryway table.



Until Michaela wanted to play with him.




Yeah Christmas!



1 comments:

handmaiden of the Lord said...

Love your pics and decorations. Your tree is BIG and beautiful.!