Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

In case I had any doubts that my daughter knows what to do with a cup...

They all went out the window the other night when Michaela filled her bath cup with bath water (grime, suds and all) and poured it down her throat. And then squirted the water from her ducky's tummy into her mouth when I took the cup away. And then proceeded to lap water from the tub like a dog when I took her duck away. Is it weird for an 11 month old to like drinking water so much?

2 comments:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...

My daughter did it - does it - too. :) She's 2 1/2 now.

In fact I just had to yell at her the other night for trying to lick the bottom of the bathtub after we drained the water. GAH!

meredith said...

be careful, soap is a laxative.

My kids like to eat soap, and drink soapy water...