Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

I've fallen in love!

So...I've sort of been keeping a secret.  I'm in love.  I know, I haven't really said anything because...well...I feel sort of naughty.  You see, it only happens when Philip is in class on Monday nights.  I always beg one of my friends to take the kids so that I can get my fix.  I don't really care who watches them; as long as they aren't with me.  Whenever it starts my heartbeat goes through the roof.  I get a silly little grin on my face and my hips start moving uncontrollably.  And then...well, it happens.  By the end I'm exhausted.  Sweat covers my body and my breathing is wildly out of control.  And I can't wait for more.

Yes, I'm in love with Zumba.  I only get to go once a week and by the end of it, I already can't wait until the next week.  If it's wrong to be addicted to a workout, I don't want to be right!

0 comments: