Michaela:She's a big girl! She does NOT stop talking and is constantly asking "why". It was cute at first. Not so much after the 50th billionth time....in an hour.
- She's an absolute love. She constantly tells me that she loves me and asks for "mouth kisses". At bedtime earlier this year I taught her about "butterfly" and "eskimo" kisses (eyelash and nose) and ever since then, she must have kisses all over her face every night.
- She is obsessed with ballet. Like, OBSESSED. It all started when she fell in love with Angelina Ballerina. She started ballet at the local community center a couple weeks ago and loves it.
|Doing a Butterfly Dance in Ballet|
- She also gets super annoyed with her little brother. Most days are split between them being overly lovey together, and them fighting like cats and dogs.
Rafael:What a joker! He loooooves to hear his sister laugh so he has started going out of his way to make her laugh. His favorite methods of joking around are hitting himself in the head or putting his fingers in his mouth to make a silly face.
- He's almost 2. Mommies, you know what this means. TANTRUMS! It's his way or the highway. Not fun, but all in all, less intense that Michaela was at this age. At least he hasn't made himself throw up yet!
|Having a Tea Party with his Curious George|
- I was worried for a short time because he still wasn't talking about a month ago, but ever since we started doing Tot School, his language has exploded! He went from having less than 10 words a couple of weeks ago to over 30 at this point!
- He has a best friend too. Sierra's little sister Chloe. They fight sometimes too, but since Jen and I have already pre-arranged their marriage, it's totally expected.
|There's that smile!|