Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 21, 2008

Is it weird for me to want these?

I mean really, these "Mommy Cards" are the most unneccesary things in the whole world...

But they are so darn cute...
Who would I even give them to? Maybe I could enter those business card contests at lunch restaurants...if they would even accept them and not laugh at them.



Ok, yes totally useless but I still really really want them! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those ARE cute!! I don't think it's wierd, they could come in handy!! =)

What you said in your comment about anger really does make sense. And she has been angry (off and on) since the divorce, too. I hope her counselor will help her figure out better ways to get the anger out, though. At 14 there are so many bad ways to express anger!!