Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wii Fit Wednesday

Ok, I missed last week due to lots of craziness that hopefully I will have time to post about later today. Here are my stats today:

BMI: 32.42
Weight: 165.1 lbs

Overall that is a loss of 2.7 lbs from the start! I'm not losing weight as quickly as I'd like to, but at least I am losing a little bit. This week has been really hard for me. Not only was Halloween a major temptation (one I didn't entirely avoid), my back also went out last week after lifting a box that was probably a little bit too heavy for me. Alot of the Wii Fit games hurt my back a little too much so I am trying to take it easy until I can get in to see a doctor. All in all, however, I am pretty happy with my progress! :)

2 comments:

Munchkins and Music said...

Every little bit counts! Good job!

Lyndsie Miles said...

Keep it up! You're doing grat! Progress is great no matter what!