Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

It wasn't me!

I was busy making dinner today when I realized it was eerily quiet. If you have a toddler, you know that is usually a bad sign. I turned around and found Michaela sitting on the floor with an open container of ground cinnamon. Not only had she dumped out half the container on her clothes and on the floor, she was also attempting to eat it.

Michaela! What did you do? What's that, what are you trying to tell me? The baby did it?
Nice try kiddo, nice try...

3 comments:

Kristin J said...

HA!! I totally believe the baby did it. Miss Michaela is too sweet to be responsible for such a mess.

Tina said...

Haha! I bet she was surprised while trying to eat it, plain old ground cinnamon doesn't taste very good!

Unknown said...

haha AWWWH! Her face is SO cute!