Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Time-Saving (and Daddy proof!) Clothes Packages

When Rafael was born, Philip started being the primary caretaker of Michaela whenever he is home. After a few days of him asking me what she should wear, and where everything was located in her closet, I started putting together clothes packets for him. On laundry day, I take a gallon size Ziploc and put in a matching shirt, pair of pants, and pair of socks. Then I put all the bags into a $1 hamper in her closet. It is such a time saver in the hectic mornings just to pull out a packet and get her ready. It also is so much easier for Philip to get her ready, and everything is guaranteed to match! If you have a kiddo that likes to pick out their own clothes, they can help you put together the packets, or they could choose which packet to wear that day.

2 comments:

mamy said...

I might have to try that one if Jon has a though time when our new one comes along!

mamy said...

I might have to try that one if Jon has a though time when our new one comes along!