Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

My new niece

I have a new adorable little niece!  It was fun being pregnant at the same time as my sister - but not the first time!  I was also pregnant at the same time as my oldest sister and that was cool too.  It is nice to have cousins who are the same age - or close enough!

I combined forces with my sister's mother-in-law and provided all the decorations and games for my sister's shower in October.  It was so much fun!
The invitations that I made
 I didn't get any other shot of the decorations, which is a shame because they were so cute!  I did a pink/green/brown butterfly theme.  So fun!
Playing a blindfolded diapering the baby game

My 7 year old niece was the fastest!

My sister with my Grandma, Aunts, Cousin and niece and nephew

My 2 sisters

My sister with me and the kiddos

2 pregnant sisters!  It's funny because I felt HUGELY pregnant and the time and you can hardly even tell!
My adorable niece was born in the wee early hours of Nov. 19th.
Meeting her for the first time

A month later at Christmas
I just saw her again on Tuesday and while I didn't get a picture she was wide awake, alert and watching the other kiddos play!  I can't believe how fast they grow up!

0 comments: