Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rafael's Birthdays

My little man turned 2 in November!  What an awful mama that I'm not even writing about it until February!  The lucky little man got 3 different birthday celebrations because of all the craziness of Thanksgiving and surrounding weeks.

For his "friend" birthday party, I had fun putting together a dinosaur themed brunch party.





We had a Dino Dig Site outside which the kids largely ignored because it was a beautiful day and ohmygoodness LEAVES!!!!



I saw a neat idea for "volcano lava cakes" on Pinterest, but they didn't turn out quite as beautifully as I was hoping.  Oh well, they were still delicious!!!!  (And huge thanks to my friend Tina for helping me make them!)



Rafael got TONS of boy toys including various cars galore!  We have a whole toy bin dedicated to cars now!
I made little favors out of leftover Halloween candy whoppers.
It was such a fun day!

He also celebrated with our choir family at one of our choir practices.
Sitting with his Nina Amy

Blowing out his birthday candles with his sister and Nina's Andrea & Amy

Enjoying his dessert with his Nina's

Opening his present from his ninas.
Here he is playing with his gift.  Such a cutie!
His THIRD celebration (what a lucky boy!) was on his actual birthday, which fell on Thanksgiving this year! We celebrated with family after our big dinner by having him blow out a couple of candles on a cupcake.

All in all, I think his birthday was thoroughly celebrated this year!

0 comments: