Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm not taking my sneakers off.....

I'm starting to get a little bit nervous about our impending roadtrip. On Sunday, we'll be leaving to visit Philip's mom in San Antonio for a week. That's a 12 hour drive from here without children, so we are splitting it up into two days to make it a little easier on Michaela. Even then, two long days worth of driving is probably not her idea of fun. I'm just hoping that she sleeps through most of the trip! Oh well, worrying is as pointless as trying to get Sneakers O'Toole to take his sneakers off.

We're still working on packing up the house. After I painstakingly chose which books to leave on display in the bookcase, I called it a done deal and moved on to the kitchen. This is probably the hardest part because we have no idea how long it will take to sell our house and move into the next one. It could take a week or it could take several months, so I have to decide what food/appliances/cookware/etc. to leave and what to pack. Moving is stressful already and we've only just begun! (Sorry quel, couldn't find the Happy Gilmore version)!

0 comments: