Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Would baby prefer Permanent Press or Gentle?.....

We had another rough night last night. I don't know what exactly has happened, but all of a sudden in the past week Michaela has decided that waking up and playing for a couple of hours in the middle of the night is fun. I'm afraid that if I don't get a good nights sleep soon, I'm going to accidentally stuff her in the washing machine! So, to play devil's advocate to yesterday's warm fuzzy post, here are the bottom 5 things in mommy land.

*Waking up to the feel of Michaela's little fists beating against me, and opening my eyes to her huge smile..........at 2am.

*The yucky baby smell that lasts for hours after Michaela has spit up on my outfit (which I refuse to change because I know it will just happen again as soon as I do).

*The way I feel when she is upset and no matter how hard I try to fix it, there's nothing I can do.

*Not having the confidence that the way that I am raising her is "right."

*The sound of her sobs.

On a happier side note, I found the best ice cream in the world yesterday. It's called Blueberry Pomegranate Dark Chocolate Chunk, and it is definitely not helping me lose the baby weight!

0 comments: