Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Brain Is Slowly Eroding......

I recently read an article that said that stay at home mothers have one of the highest risks of getting alzheimers out of dozens of popular career choices. Apparently speaking Parentese all day isn't conducive to maintaining strong brain cells in adults. Thusly, I have decided to start writing a blog to keep my brain functioning somewhat properly. (This is also a good excuse to play puzzle-like video and computer games because I can justify them as brain-sharpening-tools). Plus, writing this blog will be a good keepsake later on when I have ten children and can look back on my documented mistakes and reminisce about what a silly young mother I was. :)Ok, hasta la pasta!

0 comments: