Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Monkey Monkey Underpants

Yup, I changed the name of my blog. Why, you might ask? Well, several reasons.

1. I am a huge fan of the Gilmore Girls and that is probably my most favorite line ever! I told Philip that if I ever had a band, that would be it's name.

2. It is a much more interesting and unique name than Mommy Land.

3. It kinda fits, my nickname for Michaela is monkey (which started when I thought her first sounds sounded like monkey noises).

4. It just sounds kinda crazy, and doesn't quite make sense. That is what being a mom feels like to me, it's like living in an alternate universe that is turned upside down. Don't get me wrong, I looove being a mom, but it is a little crazy some days.

Sooooo, basically I hope you like my new name because I love it!

0 comments: