Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Poopy Giggles and Feet


My baby laughs at me when she poops. Literally, even if she is in the crummiest mood, the second I open her diaper and see the huge mess waiting for me to clean up, she laughs. I guess I should be glad she has a sense of humor.


On a seperate note, she keeps dicovering new things every day. This week she found her feet. She can't stop grabbing them, playing with them, sticking them in her mouth (though my husband hasn't seen this last one and thinks I made it up). It was quite a sight to see today when she grabbed her feet and started giggling while I changed her poopy diaper.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

ha ha... she laughs because she knows what she left for you in her diaper. Mine doesn't laugh... she waits till I have the diaper completely off and then turn and tries to roll away..... that does not make me the happiest when she does that :)